My favourite nonfiction books of 2019 😀📚



My favourite non-fiction books of 2019 😊

1. Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari

2. 21 lessons for the 21st century by  Yuval Noah Harari ( I was so intrigued by the first book Sapeins that I got myself these two books and read them back to back. Eye-opening and thought provoking)

3. Ego is the enemy by Ryan Holiday ( This book is very powerful in a way that's very humbling. I will definitely read his other books this year)

4. Atomic Habits by James Clear ( You can't say you have finish reading this book. You have to keep it with you and keep looking up)

5. Emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman ( Emotional Attunement and empathy are the catch words. Loved it. Another book that I will revisit)

6. Creative Confidence by Tom & David Kelley ( A great book to gain confidence and make the creative spark in you).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B62O7X3H_rI/?igshid=k3u9w50rti19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday - book review

Book Review | Part 2 | The Year Of Less by Cait Flanders

My name is red by Organ Pamuk - Book review