Dark matter by Blake Crouch - book review



" If there are a million ponds out there, with versions of you and me living similar and different lives, there’s none better than right here, right now. I’m more sure of that than anything in the world."⁣

Holy Moly! This book is mind-bending and head-spinning like a labyrinth. I just finished this book last night and I still can't stop thinking about it. Long story short, the book is based on the multiverse and quantum superposition concept, that different worlds and realities exist. It's about this guy Jason Dassen (happily married physicist teacher who thinks he is an underachiever), who gets trapped in the multiverse maze and his attempts to find his world to get back home to his wife and son. But how do you get out of the maze and find your world and how do you know which one is your reality? The answer is coherence. Finding the pieces that hold things together. The memories. The connection. Even if given a choice to live different versions of yourself where you can fulfill all the what ifs of life, the one that holds your true reality is the one that you have lived and the connection that you share with the people you love. Wow! I didn't expect such a meaningful story from a sci-fi thriller ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ⁣I want to see this book adapted into a movie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This will go down as one of the best books I've read. I highly recommend it as a must-read. ⁣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6DHKmwnSrS/?igshid=1njz854n18872

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday - book review

Book Review | Part 2 | The Year Of Less by Cait Flanders

My name is red by Organ Pamuk - Book review